Ecogear's Snow Leopard is equally great looking and fits whether you're going around the world, to work or school. And, it's eco-friendly!
- constructed of PVC-free 1680D ballistic nylon & 300D ripstop
- non-toxic dyes
- soft-lined valuables pouch
- MP3 player pouch with portergo-padded shoulder straps
- internal organizer pockets
Ecogear bags are made with planet-friendly organic cotton, PVC-free
materials, recycled plastics and toxic-free dyes and components. We’ve created
eco-friendly bags minus the extra baggage of health and environmental risks.
Our patented system called Ecoweave (EPO), creates
virtually no risk to the environment or to human health. The benefits of
• Toxic-free, PVC-free and Chlorine-free
• No dioxin, phthalates or heavy metals
• Carries no ozone-depleting chemicals
• Clean to recycle—creates natural occurring emissions when burned
• Safe in manufacturing and consumer use
What is EPO
EPO (Environment Pollution Omitting) technology is a safe alternative to the
use of PVC, the complex technology of thermoplastic elastomer - the versatile
and non-polluting raw material.
EPO technology development enables the highest quality fabric and material
processing at cost-effective levels. The eco-friendly EPO technology serves as
a secure, non-slip fix to the weaving structure of fabrics and materials,
facilitating even the most complex and challenging shape and contour designs of
EPO technology is among the leading innovations of environmental protection
of the 21st century. Ecogear is geared towards PVC elimination and targeted to
create eco-friendly bags for everyday use.
Environmentally-friendly attributes of EPO fabric include:
• AZO free
• Disperse dyes quantity control
• Complies with the latest regulations